Today is my last day of being 22.
This is the last day that I will see this at the gym..
My hesitations of turning 23 have been made clear to my closest friends. Is it to early to have a mid-life crisis?
I like 22. I want to be 22 forever. It’s nice. And fun. And I never want to grow up!
So many good things have happened at 22. From the beginning..
- I graduated college.
- I finally got the courage to break up with a long term boyfriend.
- I lived at the beach for a summer.
- I spontaneously moved to Colorado.
- My best friend got married
- AND had a baby
- I got my first ‘real’ job that pays salary.
- I got my second tattoo.
- I bought my first car (and got a bunch of tickets)
Live fast. Die Young.